Law is pervasive in everyday life. No surprise then that we find it sprinkled into film, music, television, theater and the like.
It’s so amusing to me that I’m starting a list — in no particular order yet!
- I’m So Happy: Sting plays a cosmic cowboy riding a techno pony through the mystical landscape of his divorce, complete with references to his lawyer as “Mr. Good News”:
- Johnny 99 … “if you can take a man’s life for the thoughts that’s in his head …”
- I Fought The Law – Bobby Fuller 4
- Folsom Prison Blues – Johnny Cash
- Alice’s Restaurant – Arlo Guthrie
Great Case Treatments
- Real Animals, Fake Paws
- Index of RAFP video args
- Dogs Argue Windsor v US
- Dogs Arguing about Miller v Alabama
- Mary Poppins (Sister Suffragette)